In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided:
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: The owner of the web domain/s is Ruben Secilla Ruiz (hereinafter cigsec.es), with address in Benalmádena (Málaga), C/ Ronda del golf este n°130 casa n°6, with N.I.F.: 25.720.269-J. Contact e-mail: email@example.com
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: cigsec.es provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by cigsec.es. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents offered by cigsec.es through its website and, by way of example but not limitation, not to use them for:
(i) engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or in violation of human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of cigsec. es, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may be susceptible to causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, if applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
cigsec.es reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that infringe upon youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in its judgment, are not appropriate for publication.
In any case, cigsec.es shall not be liable for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
4.1. Purpose of the data collected and CONSENT to treatment
The USER is informed that, by means of the web registration forms, data is collected for the sole purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: newsletters, new posts, as well as other communications that cigsec.es considers interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as mandatory, are essential to perform the expressed purpose.
Only cigsec.es will have access to your data, and under no circumstances will this data be assigned, shared, transferred or sold to any third party.
4.2. Compliance with applicable regulations
cigsec.es complies with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), ensuring the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data.
Likewise, cigsec.es informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request the USER’s consent to the processing of his/her e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
4.3. Rights of the interested party
We inform you that the data provided will be processed for the purpose of responding to your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you sign.
Additionally, the user’s data will be processed for the purpose of sending commercial communications as long as you have provided informed, specific, free and unequivocal consent for this purpose.
As a data subject, you are entitled to exercise the following rights that the regulations on data protection expressly recognizes, as provided therein:
– Right of ACCESS to your personal data.
– Right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
– Right to request the DELETION of your data, when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
– In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise your right to OPPOSE the processing of your data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to the PORTABILITY of the data. This is a complementary right to the right of access, since it allows you to obtain the data you have provided in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable, and can be transmitted directly to another entity upon request of the Interested Party.
You may exercise such rights, requesting by any means that leaves a record of its sending and receipt, clearly expressing your will in this regard and, where appropriate, accompanied by a copy of your ID card and / or any other documentation proving your identity, by contacting the email address above, or the postal address above.
In addition, in the event that you consider that any of your rights have been violated, as a data subject, you are entitled to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located at C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid https://aepd.es/ or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by cigsec.es. Therefore, cigsec.es does not warrant, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy or timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please be aware that before you provide your personal information to these non-cigsec.es websites, please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from that equipment.
cigsec.es uses various types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving user navigation on the website, without any advertising or similar purpose, for the analysis and preparation of statistics of the navigation that the USER performs on the website, as well as to share content on social networks (Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, Disqus).
cigsec.es uses the following cookies on this website:
Technical Cookies: are those that allow the USER to navigate through the website and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Google Analytics Cookies: These are third-party (Google Inc.) analysis cookies that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the USERS of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the USERS of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the USERS of the service.
Google Analytics stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except where necessary for the operation of the system or where required by law. According to Google does not store the IP address of the USER.
More information about Google Analytics in the following links:
www.google.com/analytics/ and http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
If you want information on the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es&csw=1).
Social Cookies: Google+, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.: third party cookies, i.e. external social networks and third parties, whose temporality and purpose depends on each social network.
The user may – at any time – choose which cookies he/she wants to operate on this website by means of:
– Browser settings; for example:
Chrome, from: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer, from: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari, from: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera, from: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
– There are third-party tools available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from these browsers you must exercise your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
If you have any doubts or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cigsec.es website is not intended for minors. The owner of the website declines any responsibility for failure to comply with this requirement.
4.9. Responsible for the file, and persons in charge of the treatment
The person in charge of the treatment is Ruben Secilla Ruiz.
As data processors contracted by the aforementioned controller:
Email subscription services and sending newsletters to the U.S. company The Rocket Science Group, LLC (Identified by the trademark “MailChimp”). The subscription to the blog implies that the data entered are transferred to servers of the aforementioned company, implying an international transfer of data. This company is adhered to the Privacy Shield:
These data processors have been required to comply with the applicable data protection regulations at the time of contracting them.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: cigsec.es itself or as assignee, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by cigsec.es or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by cigsec.es shall be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this web page for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of cigsec.es, are expressly prohibited without the authorization of cigsec.es.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by cigsec.es. The USER may view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of his/her computer or on any other physical medium, provided it is solely and exclusively for his/her personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of cigsec.es.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: cigsec.es shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the website – which will be periodically shut down for technical maintenance – as well as the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: cigsec.es reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on its website, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
8. LINKS POLICY:
8.1. Persons or entities that intend to make or make a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the cigsec.es website shall be subject to the following conditions:
– The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted without the prior express authorization of cigsec.es.
– No deep-links, IMG or image links or frames may be established with the cigsec.es website without its prior express authorization.
– No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement shall be made about the cigsec.es website, nor about the services or contents thereof. Except for those signs that form part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it is established shall not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to cigsec.es, unless expressly authorized by the latter.
– The establishment of the hyperlink shall not imply the existence of a relationship between cigsec.es and the owner of the web page or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance by cigsec.es of the services and contents offered on said web page or portal.
– cigsec.es shall not be liable for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
8.2. The cigsec.es website may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. The sole purpose of said links is to make it easier for users to search for information, contents and services on the Internet, and under no circumstances may they be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
cigsec.es does not market, direct, previously control or make its own the contents, services, information and statements available on said websites.
cigsec.es assumes no liability whatsoever, not even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by cigsec.es and accessible through cigsec.es.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: cigsec.es reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL: cigsec.es will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: cigsec.es may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LAW: The relationship between cigsec.es and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation.